Neveo is an easy to use mobile app that helps family members gather together to compose a photo journal for their elderly every month.
In simple words, you invite all your family members to gather and share your best photos every month from our app. At the end of each month, Neveo will automatically create a nice journal and ship it to your grandparents' home.
Neveo is currently used by more than 100.000 users and 20.000 families, representing almost 1.000.000 photos/month, sent in 114 countries around the globe.
Try our mobile app
For 2022, we have big challenges to enlarge our customer base and satisfy our users more and more.
Your React.js skill will be also needed to create our future web-application!
Wanna go for the 200.000 users with us? If you are looking for an exciting job where your impact matters, it’s just over here! :-)
As a React Js developer at Neveo, you’ll be responsible for:
- Build our new web application from scratch! We currently have a deprecated web application and we want to restart a new one from scratch with React.js tech.
- All the challenges linked to this opportunity to create our future amazing webapp!
- Work with our Ruby On Rails back-end APIs.
As a React Native developer at Neveo, you’ll be responsible for:
- Improve our existing React Native mobile app.
- Architect,build, decide and maintain excellent React Native application with clean code
- Improve the stability of our application and support the neveo growth.
- Maintain a continuous integration and delivery of Neveo app
- Implement our next amazing features.
- REST APIs.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- 3+ years of professional experience working with React Js & Native;
- You are organized & autonomous;
- At ease with fluctuant environment, you cope well with stress and like being challenged;
- You are familiar with tools like Jira, zeplin, firebase, bitrise, circle-ci;
- You speak French and English fluently;
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications;
- Experience with Writing unit and E2E tests are a plus;
- Having knowledge of Native languages (ObjC, Java) is a plus;
- You are experienced in web development.
It's the beginning of something big. You will be part of a small team with high expectations and ambitions and you will be a key person with challenging responsibilities.
- Flexible working environment;
- Office location in the center of Brussels, close to "Bourse" and to all public transports;
- Paid trainings to increase your skills in various fields;
- Creative retreat every 6 months;
- Flexible package to be negotiated.